With CEO Jay L. Cooke at the helm, Cooke Management (formerly CRG Properties) has been in the business of property acquisition and development for over 40 years. Specializing in unique opportunities, Cooke Management is currently focusing on the development of multi-family properties in several large markets across the US.
Pasadena Park Plaza
Acquired in 2017, Pasadena Park Plaza is a 165,000 square foot shopping center located directly on Spencer Highway in Pasadena, Texas. Anchored by Harbor Freight Tools, Big Lots, Surplus Warehouse, Dollar Tree, and many other national and regional tenants, Pasadena Park Plaza had been recently renovated to include a new façade. End-cap and pad site opportunities are some of the few vacancies left at this property. Contact us today for more information.
Woodforest Shopping Center
Acquired in 2005, Woodforest Shopping Center is a 200,000 square foot shopping center located directly on the I-10 service drive in Houston, Texas. National and regional tenants at this property include Memorial Hermann, Concentra, Dollar Tree, T-Mobile, State of Texas DPS office, and many others. This property currently offers a superior opportunity for a national/regional grocery chain to take immediate occupancy. Contact us today for more information.
Acquired in 2009, historic Nucleus Plaza is a 96,000 SF mixed-use office/retail center located at Owens Avenue and J Street. Featuring a recently updated façade and new landscaping, this property is quickly securing its place as a first-class medical and health services plaza, boasting tenants such as the Nevada State Welfare office, Aloha Adult Day Care, A+ Rehabilitation, The Wealthy Place Ministries, and other local businesses dedicated to serving the residents of Las Vegas.
Omni Office Center
Acquired in 2012, the Omni Office Center is a 68,000 square foot Class B building located in Greater Greenspoint (North Houston District) of Houston, TX. Featuring recently renovated common areas and parking garage, this building is located conveniently near Houston’s Bush Intercontinental airport and The Woodlands. Bank OZK anchors this property which offers executive offices and additional spaces up to 8,000 square feet for lease.This property is currently managed by LandPark Commercial.
AA Storage at Ruland Road
Acquired in 2018, the AA Storage facility has gone through extensive renovations and remodeling to be the exceptional property that it is today. This facility offers a wide variety of storage options, including both climate controlled and non-climate drive up units. Encompassing over 000,000 square feet of storage and warehouse space, AA Storage at Ruland Road is the premier storage facility in the area.
Houghton Lake Shopping Center
Acquired in 2005, the Houghton Lake Shopping Center is a 94,000+ SF retail center (on an 11 acre parcel) located directly on M-55 the major thoroughfare in Houghton Lake, a premier "up north" year-round destination. With limited retail options in the area, this property boasts 4 national tenants - Tractor Supply Co., Dunham’s Sports, Peebles (Stage Stores), and Cooper Standard Automotive. This property has had significant capital improvements in the last 5 years including new water system, full exterior painting, new roof, and a newly sealed 298-car parking lot.
Maple Commerce Center
Acquired in 2009, the Maple Commerce Center, a 39,000+ SF property on just over 3 acres of land, has undergone significant renovations. An entire exterior facade replacement completed in 2018, has made this property a premier location along W. Maple Road in Troy, MI. At 100% occupancy, this property features first-class tenants in the medical and fitness fields - Beaumont Medical Transportation, Krav Maga, FAST Training, and Next Level Dance.
Taylor Retail Center
This former Gander Mountain property is located in Taylor, MI directly adjacent to Southland Center. Acquired in 2005, this 57,000+ SF retail center is the home to Game On Sports, the Downriver area’s premier sports complex. This center has 40,000+ SF immediately available for retail development. The possibility for re-zoning exists.
North Ridge Commons Development
This is a 21-unit development of luxury homes in desirable Traverse City, MI - the Cherry Capital! Built on 6 gorgeous acres of landscaped and treed land with views of Lake Michigan, these homes are being impeccably built by True Blue & Associates. Each home features granite countertops, marble showers, white shaker-style kitchen cabinets accented by subway tile, a stainless farm sink and Pro Series stainless appliances in the island kitchen, engineered hardwood floors, and much more.
Westpark Towhomes Development of 5.665 Acres
South Road Development of __Acres
Magnus Drive - 43+ Acres for Development
Development of 33 Acres
Marble Falls Development
Palms at Cinco Ranch Apartments
Palms at Cinco Ranch Apartments is a resort-style gated community comprised of 200-units in Richmond, TX. Designed to meet the growing demand for upscale living in a quiet, suburban location, Palms at Cinco Ranch offers polished surroundings and the most modern of conveniences with amenities such as a recreation room with billiards area, WiFi-Café with Starbucks coffee machine, resort style pool with sundeck and private poolside cabanas, outdoor grills, 24 hour fitness center, dog park, attached and detached garages, and play areas for families. Well-appointed units feature gorgeous interiors with 9’ ceilings, large closets, private patios/balconies, designer color schemes, crown molding, laminate flooring, & granite counter tops.
Master planned and developed by Cooke Management this property was sold in 2013 after completion.
Lake Livingston / Onalaska KOA
Custom built in 2007, this 40+ acre RV resort is located on the shore of 83,000-acre Lake Livingston - the second largest lake in the State of Texas. Featuring 102+ full-service concrete pad RV sites, 7 deluxe cabins, and many tent camping sites, the Lake Livingston / Onalaska KOA has been recognized for excellence within the KOA system and is the recipient of KOA‘s highest awards 6 years running - the Founder’s Award and the President‘s Award. With gorgeous sunrises and breathtaking sunsets, this property is one of a kind and is proud to be East Texas’s premier camping destination.
Grand Fountain Apartments
Apartments and Condominiums
- Montebello Apartments – 250 units purchased, significantly renovated, subsequently sold.
- Bookcliff Apartments – 14 units purchased from RTC, renovated as necessary and sold.
- Chateau Apartments – 36 units purchased from RTC, renovated as necessary and sold.
- Doubletree Apartments – 33 units purchased from RTC, renovated as necessary and sold.
- Entrada Apartments 50 units purchased from RTC, renovated as necessary and sold.
- French Ridge Condominiums, Breckenridge – a 30 mixed unit residential/commercial condominium project built new and sold.
- Nellie Bechtel Gardens Apartments 80 units purchased from the City of Grand Junction Housing Authority, renovated as necessary and sold.
- Patterson Road – 24 units purchased from RTC, renovated as necessary and sold.
- Barefoot Pelican – 40 condominium units – Gulf side new construction, all sold.
- Siesta del Mar – 23 condominium units, ocean front mid-rise, new construction, sold.
- Kelly Rose Apartments – 24 units purchased, partially renovated, and sold.
- Dolson Arms Apartments – 42 units purchased, renovated, and sold.
- Hidden Pointe Condominiums – 24 units built and subsequently sold.
- Minnesota – Mailhouse Apts, 50 unit apartment project renovated out of an old warehouse.
- Bison Apartments, Williston, ND – purchased 7/17, renovated, and sold.
- Grove I Apartments – 150 units – acquisition, renovated as necessary and subsequent sale.
- Grove II Townhomes – acquired office building and converted/renovated to 50 townhouse units.
- Southwest Apartments, 80-90 units, renovated as necessary, subsequently sold.
- Meridian Apartments – 176 units, renovated as necessary, subsequently sold.
- Belfort Apartments – 64 units, renovated as necessary, subsequently sold.
- Sunflower Terrace – 160 units, HUD housing.
- Oakdale Townhomes – 12 units – finished the 1st 5 units that were already under construction and built the last 6 units plus pool.
- Palms at Cinco Ranch – 200 units apartment complex constructed and sold in 2013.
- Grand Fountain –23702 FM 1093, Richmond, TX – 198 unit apartment complex Sold 1/17
- Valley Plaza Center – acquired from RTC 60,000 shopping center, renovated as necessary and sold.
- 744 Horizon – acquired 60,000 office building, leased and sold.
- Redcliff Shopping Center – acquired shopping center, expanded from 40,000 to 55,000 sq. ft. leased and sold.
- 1985 W Big Beaver, Troy, MI – 36,000 sq. ft. mixed use office and connected restaurant. Sold 5/31/18
- 2555 Crooks, Troy, MI – 15,000 sq. ft. office building, sold.
- 300 W Long Lake, Bloomfield Hills, MI – 60,000 sq. ft. office building.
- Shelby Commons, Shelby Twp., MI – 35,000 sq. ft. shopping center constructed and sold.
- Commerce Pines subdivision, Commerce, MI – 35 unit site condominium constructed and sold.
- Market Hotel, Minneapolis MN, adapted old hotel building into 25,000 sq. ft. office and restaurant.
- Harley Davidson/Fitness USA shopping Center, Las Vegas NV, 103,000 sq. ft. shopping center, Expanded Fitness USA space, sold center.
- ATCO Industrial Park – 13601 FM 529 Rd, Houston, TX – existing 147,000 sq. ft. of warehouse and 4 acre parcel, sold
- Brittmore Park Retail/warehouse – 24, 600 sq. ft. mixed use, sold.
- 6002 Donoho, Houston, TX – 263,810 sq. ft. warehouse sold.
- Mainhill Shopping Center – 151,400 sq. ft. retail center, renovated, sold.
- Chrisman Warehouse – 35,000 sq. ft. old warehouse, sold.
- Normandy Retail Plaza – 31,400 sq. ft. retail center, sold.
- Campbell Road Warehouse – 60,000 sq. ft. building, sold.
- Goose Creek Shopping Center, Baytown, TX – 73,800 sq. ft. retail center, renovated, sold.
- 5005 34th St, Houston TX, 47,000+ office building with penthouse apartment.
- 2413 Avenue K, Galena Park, TX – 168,000 sq. ft. of warehouse buildings on 4.5 acres.
- 2 warehouses in Galena Park TX – approx. 136,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space.
- 2 warehouses adjacent to the ATCO Industrial Park – FM 529 – built and sold 2013
- 502 S. Main, Galena Park, TX – Galena I – 25,000 sq. ft. office/warehouse buildings on .7897 acres.
- 5 acres FM 1093, Richmond, TX
- Kane Creek Shopping Center, Moab, UT – 45,000 sq. ft. shopping center. Sold 11/15